Our main form of communication between school and home is via Schoop.
In order to proceed you will need our Schoop ID, which is: 17699
If you have an iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet
1. Open the web browser (e.g. Safari or Google Chrome) and go to https://schoop.co.uk
2. Click the button to download the FREE app, then install and open it
3. Enter our Schoop ID
4. Add the years and groups relevant to you
5. That’s it – you’re in the loop!
If you have a Windows Mobile, Blackberry, PC or Mac
1. Go to www.schoop.co.uk
2. Enter our Schoop ID
3. Add your email address and choose relevant years and groups
4. Select your preferred language, if applicable.
5. Click CONFIRM, and you’re in the loop!
Please don’t contact the school. Schoop will answer any of your questions.
Go to: www.schoop.co.uk and click on Support, or send an email to email@example.com
When you have downloaded the app please enter the schools unique number: 17699
If you need any help then please ask at the school.
All website content copyright © St David's C.I.W. Primary School : Website PolicyWebsite design for primary schools, by PrimarySite.net