Our child protection policy and safeguarding policy applies to all staff, governors and volunteers working in the school. The main points are:
- We need to check the suitability of all staff and volunteers working with children.
- Raising awareness of child protection issues and equipping children with the skills needed to keep themselves safe.
- Make sure school procedures for identifying and reporting concerns are followed.
- Supporting children who are at risk in line with the agreed child protection plan.
- Having a safe environment in which children can learn and develop.
The Designated Child Protection Officer is Jonathan Keohane
The Deputy Child Protection Officer is Robyn Turner
The Assistant Child Protection Officers are Kirsty Fletcher and Jacqui Sheedy
The Designated Child Protection Governor Officer is Kevyn Lock.